“Football and leadership go hand in hand and the Belichick Collection will assist in educating many to the benefits that come from a better understanding of a game and profession that has inspired fans of all ages.” – Naval Academy Director of Athletics Chet Gladchuk, on the donation of the Belichick Book Collection.
– Rule of Two: How a Sith Lord and His Apprentice Conquered a Galaxy.
– A copy of How to Win Friends and Influence People with the words “friend,” “influence,” and “people” blacked out everywhere with a Sharpie.
– Peanuts’ Lucy Presents: 101 Sneaky Football Tricks.
– How Not to Wear It: Drab Hoodie Edition.
– The New Peter Rabbit: How to Screw MacGregor and Have Blackberries for Supper.
– A copy of Marley and Me bookmarked with a post-it note:
- Racquetball Tuesday?
- Get more kittens for snake.
Robin Beery lives in Indianapolis and is a writer/producer at Well Done Marketing.
Photo by potenciadeportiva.mx.